The House of Lisa

I happened across a bunch of late 90’s/early 2000’s Playboy models’ websites on Internet Archive Way Back Machine… Doria.com, Neriah.com, Lisa Boyle. OMG These are so perf and inspiring.

It’s really cool to see, because that’s the vibe I’m going for with this redesign I’m doing; I wanted it to have the feel of like a throwback-kinda sexy site, but also utilize a lot of the style elements & functionality of a modern site, like with the larger graphics and buttons... So seeing these sites gives me so many ideas OMG so excited!!

I love all of them, but Lisa’s site was so crazy & personal, like you could tell she put a lot of time into it… She also did photography & was super into the creative aspect of things, and she seems insane like me. XD She called it “The House of Lisa”. I should totally do The House of Jenna. Y’know, flat-out steal that ish. I actually DID register a new domain for our Members site the other day. I was working on a section of this site, but I think I want to make it its own thing. It’s gonna be Jenna XOXO Club, I got jennaxoxo.com and jennaxoxo.club. There’s nothing up there yet, but it’s gonna be like the place for our interactive stuff.

   

So, it’s Sunday night. I’m listening to Epicuros - Terra Nova (Space Ambient, PsyChill, Tech-Noir, Downtempo) on Youtoob, and working on this redesign.

I’m still getting the hang of this whole like Chronicling My Every Move For You Crazy Assholes thing, you know like in here and on Twitter & Snapface and et al. It’s still kinda weird to me that you guys are actually interested in the stuff that I’m doing, even creatively, much less the behind-the-scenes process. I guess social media comes easily to some people, but I’m still getting used to it, like what to share and what I think you guys will want to see.

OMF I just found Lisa Boyle on Instantchat & she’s a Crazy Cat Lady, too. @thurmansmom (Yes, Thurman is her cat) We’re so obviously Soul Mates.

So, I’m getting Juvederm on my lips on Wednesday!! If you’ve never heard of it, it’s like all-natural alternative to collagen injections. OMG so f’n excited!!

Speaking of Crazy Cat Lady, my little fellow just punched me in the throat. This is the same Little Mister who deliberately head-butted me in the face two days after I had my nose done. It’s Mad Love, what we have.

Okay, I’m gonna go do more productive stuff now. I love you all over your face. Unless you’ve just had your nose done… Then I’m gonna head-butt you.

Comments

Popular Posts