What Off-Season?

As I sit here, surrounded by boxes full of shoppe merch, travel itineraries, team schedules, and draft lists, I’m reminded of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, “…I drank wot?”

No, let’s try that again… Actually, I’m thinking more along the lines of “WOT THE FOK IS OFF-SEASON??!” I haven’t had a day off since the season ended!! And there aren’t any coming in the foreseeable future. But, honestly? This is the most fun I’ve ever had in my life. As it turns out, designing clothes, planning photoshoots, building websites, and pouring over page upon page of corporate legalities are even more exciting than topless canoe races with hot boys. No, really.

   

I had a flash the other day of, like… Well, sanity, I guess you would call it… A brief, blinding moment of “What the f*%k am I doing??” It randomly hit me just how insane all of this is; the gravity & scope of what I’m attempting to accomplish and how much work it’s all going to entail.

But then I realized, sanity probably doesn’t play a very big part in affairs of this nature. I mean, just look at the Universe. Does that seem like something a sane person would do?

Comments

Popular Posts